Monday, April 26, 2010

Ladies Spa Day

As some of you may know, I am one of eight children. Getting a family of this size togeather on a regular basis is very difficult. The "girls" have been trying for some time to have a Spa Day where we can have "girltime".
Well they say the third time is a charm... Saturday the 24th was our third attempt. Although only 5 of us were able to go, it was fun.
This is Patty ....THE OLDEST, BY THE WAY.... soaking her feet prior to a pedicure.
Then we have Kerry (wearing the print shirt)....  THE BABY OF THE FAMILY..... and Lora.... married to my brother, Kevin.. sipping on Mimossa's. Helen.... previously married to my brother Denny... successfully avoided my camera.
We had, maicure's, pedicure's, and facials. It was so nice to be pampered especially after all the house cleaning I have been doing.

No comments: