Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rude Lunch Guest

Our first week and a half  at Medina Lake was quite cool but the following weeks warmed up to a comfortable 68 to 72 degrees during the day. One afternoon I decided to have my lunch outside. I wanted to get my ration of sunshine for the day. John had a late & LARGE breakfast so he didn't want lunch. I made myself a wonderful salad and sat in a chair outside. Before I had the opportunity to eat more than 3 bites...... uninvited company arrived. The lady was interested in checking out my lunch.


I was polite and willing to tolerate her curiosity, but when she decided to invite herself to partake of some of it...  I put my foot down.... "No, I said"...."Go away"


Lo and behold... I couldn't believe what she did. Talk about being a rude guest....
SHE STUCK HER TONGUE OUT AT ME


I bet she doesn't get invited to many affairs around here.

Last day at the preserve..... tomorrow we're off to Quartzsite. We figure it will take 3 to 4 days to get there, depending on how quickly John gets tired and how the coach does with the Tums we fed it.


2 comments:

TDCDintheRV said...

Sharon,
Wow, don't you just hate it when uninvited guests arive at mealtime. LOL, Lucky the hole herd didn't show up. Hope you,John and Sydney are doing well and John can get the problem with the coach fixed. best wishes and safe travels. Tom and Cheryl

Donna K said...

That lunch guest certainly knows how to help herself. Perhaps she had a reservation and you took her table!!